Baker's One Bowl Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Heat oven to 325*.
- Microwave both chocolates and butter in a large microwaveable bowl on high 1 1/2-2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Stir sugar into chocolate mixture until blended. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in nuts. (Dough will be soft).
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls, 1 1/2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes or until set. Do not overbake.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in airtight container.