Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
My sister's favorite brownie recipe off the back of a Bakers Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Squares package.
- 4 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13x9 inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Grease foil.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on high 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is melted. Stir in sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and nuts, mix well. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. Do no overbake. Cool in pan. Remove brownies from pan using foil as handles. Cut into 24 squares.
- CAKE-LIKE Brownies: Prepare as directed, stirring in 1/2 cup milk along with eggs and vanilla and increase flour to 1-1/2 cups.