Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe found in Mom's collection, - Hope you enjoy -
- 2 (3 ounce) packagessoft ladyfingers, halved length-wise
- 2 (250 g) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 (7 g) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 teaspoons lime peel
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- strawberries and lime slice
- LIne bottom and sides of 8-inch springform pan with ladyfingers, rounded side facing out.
- Beat cream cheese on lowest speed until smooth. Blend in sugar and chocolate; mix well.
- Sprinkle gelatin on top of lime juice in saucepan. Let stand 5 minutes to soften. Stir mixture over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Blend warm gelatin and lime peel into cheese mixtue then into whipped cream.
- Pour into pan. Chill at least 3 hours. Garnish with strawberries and lime slices.
this is a fave dessert in my home with family & friends. we love it! easy recipe to follow also!
I still have the original recipe for this cheesecake - a Baker's chocolate advertisement from a magazine (there is a Splenda advertisement on the back of it!!!). It is my most requested cheesecake recipe It is easy and incredible! A must have recipe for all you fancy bakers!