My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place softened cream cheese and butter in a bowl.
- 2Gradually add flour to form a dough.
- 3Chill dough in refrigerator.
- 4Roll out and cut with a 2" circle cookie cutter.
- 5Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven, place 1/2 pecan onto each circle. Place an unwrapped caramel on top of each pecan.
- 7Return cookies to oven and watch closely.
- 8Remove from oven when caramels have melted.
- 9Lightly flatten caramels with a buttered knife. Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave. Stir chips and spread on top of each melted caramel.
- 10Sprinkle non-pareils on top of warm melted chocolate.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baker's Christmas Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (920 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.0
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 28.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: