Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Baker's - perfect for a romantic dinner!!
- 4 baker's unsweetened chocolate squares
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee, beverage mix any flavour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F (or to 325°F if using a glass baking dish). Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Grease foil; set aside.
- Microwave unsweetened chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 2 minutes or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Add flour and instant coffee; stir until well blended. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minute or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool in pan.
- Remove brownie from pan using foil handles.
- Cut brownie into shapes using 1-1/2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter. Sprinkle tops of brownies wtih cocoa powder.