Baker's Chocolate & Mocha Sweethearts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (or to 325°F if using a glass baking dish). Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Grease foil; set aside.
- Microwave unsweetened chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 2 minutes or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Add flour and instant coffee; stir until well blended. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minute or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool in pan.
- Remove brownie from pan using foil handles.
- Cut brownie into shapes using 1-1/2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter. Sprinkle tops of brownies wtih cocoa powder.