Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is very good! I like to use radishes and cucumber instead of one or the other.
Make and share this Baker Beach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries or 1 orange, peeled, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup radishes, sliced or 1⁄2 cup cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, slivered
- 6 ounces deli barbecued chicken or 6 ounces deli smoked chicken
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Arrange spinach on 2 salad plates.
- Arrange banana, raspberries or oranges, radishes or cucumbers, carrots and chicken over spinach.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over each serving, if desired.
- Pour dressing over salads.