Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very easy recipe for when the zucchini is rolling in faster than you can think. From iVillage.com.
Make and share this Baked Zucchini With Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- 4 small zucchini, washed and halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Arrange the zucchini, cut sides up, in an ovenproof dish large enough to hold them in a single layer. Lightly brush with the olive oil and season with the salt and pepper. In a small bowl mix the Parmesan cheese and garlic together, then sprinkle over the zucchini.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the zucchini are tender and the cheese is browned.
Very nice recipe. I halved the amounts. Made for New Kids on the Block Tag game. :)