A simple side dish from the American Diabetes Association. We hope to try this soon.
Make and share this Baked Zucchini With Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Put the zucchini in a colander or on towels to drain off the moisture.
- Combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add the zucchini and mix well.
- Pour into a lightly oiled 2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes.
- 1/3 recipe - 72 calories, 1/2 med-fat meat exchange, 1 vegetable 3 grams carbohydrate, 5 grams protein, 5 grams fat 68 mg sodium, 128 mg potassium, 100 mg cholesterol.