Recipe by Barb G.
A easy tasty casserole the recipe comes from The Gourmet Connection.
Top Review by *Parsley*
This couldn't get much easier! I liked that there was no precooking of the zucchini, so it did not get soggy. I also liked that it was not heavy or drenched in cheese. I added extra green onions and dijon, but next time I'd still add some more. I would probably add some rosemary or oregano next time just to pick up some more flavor. Thanx!
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 whole egg
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper