Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Stolen from a blogger.
Make and share this Baked Zucchini Tomato Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly saute 2 chopped zucchinis in a dab of olive oil. Salt and pepper.
- Cover the bottom of a pie shell with the sauteed zucchini. And cover with fresh tomato slices.
- Mix parmesan cheese, mayo, bacon and basil:.
- Spread over the fresh veggies.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Really fresh, summer flavors. A little like a BLT without the bread! Looks beautiful too. I will enjoy this often throughout the summer. Thanks for sharing! Made for Spring PAC 2014.