Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My mother has made this dish for many years. Our philosophy is that anything tastes good with sauce and cheese on it. I know the baking time seems long, however, I don't saute my zucchini or other veggies to keep the fat low and just to make life easier. So therefore, this dish needs to bake longer to let the water from the veggies to cook away. I like to bake in a deep cast iron chicken fryer or dutch oven on the fire while we are camping.
- 4 cups zucchini, seeded, peeled and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms (or canned)
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Combine all ingredients except for Motzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 1 1/2 hours.
- When done, sprinkle with motzarella cheese and broil till browned.