Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
We have an exchange student from the Ukraine who likes Zucchini... and I found this recipe in a little cookbook from Gooseberry Patch. It is now her favorite zucchini dish.
- Layer zucchini and onion in a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup butter.
- sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining butter, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over the top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until zucchini in tender.