1 hr 7 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 ounces monterey jack cheese, 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup fat-free parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease two 10-oz. custard cups or individual baking dishes.
- 3In 8-inch skillet over medium low heat, sauté zucchini, onion, red pepper and garlic in margarine until tender; let cool slightly.
- 4In medium bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half and seasonings until combined.
- 5Stir in zucchini mixture. Pour into prepared custard cups or baking dishes.
- 6Sprinkle with cheeses.
- 7Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 14 to 17 minutes or until top is puffy and light golden brown.
- 8Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Zucchini Frittatas
Serving Size: 1 (523 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.1
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 620.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: