Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is 3 veggies that we really like and they go very well together. This easy to make recipe comes from justvegetablesrecipes.com
- 1 medium thinly sliced eggplant
- 1 medium thinly sliced zucchini
- 2 tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 dash pepper
- cooking spray
- Arrange vegetables in layers in a sprayed baking dish, making sure mushrooms are covered so they don't dry out.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over vegetables; cover with with release foil; Bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes, serve.
I really hate to give anything but a great review but this just didn't do anything for us. The only thing I did not do as stated was put the mushrooms in and I was glad because I wasn't sure what or where they were to be "covered". Turned out very blah.
This recipe turned out very nicely. I used the roasted veggies to make a veg. tortilla. I warmed the tortilla and added the vegs. along with some shredded mozzarella cheese. Yum! Thanks Barb!
Great, healthy recipe. I sauteed the onions and mushrooms, and several bunches of cilantro coarsely diced, for additional flavor.