Recipe by hollyberry117
A delicious, quick and healthy way to use zucchini! I have also used yellow squash instead. This is also great cooked on the George Foreman. I heat mine to 450 deg and cook about 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- In one small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Place the egg whites in a separate bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices into the egg whites, then coat the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven, then turn over and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, until browned and crispy.