1/1 Photo of Baked Zucchini Chips
A delicious, quick and healthy way to use zucchini! I have also used yellow squash instead. This is also great cooked on the George Foreman. I heat mine to 450 deg and cook about 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- 2In one small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- 3Place the egg whites in a separate bowl.
- 4Dip zucchini slices into the egg whites, then coat the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- 5Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven, then turn over and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, until browned and crispy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Zucchini Chips
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.6
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.3 mg
- Sodium 337.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g