Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A simple and tasty side dish from Favorite Recipes From Hawaii.
Make and share this Baked Zucchini Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place vegetables and herbs in an ovenproof casserole.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes or microwave on high power for 12 minutes.
- Remove the cover the last 15 minutes of baking and add the cheese.
- Return to the oven until the cheese is melted.
Had lots of zucchinis and tomatoes so made this - mmmm good!! This dish would make a zucchini lover out of anyone!! :) Thanks lazyme!!