1/2 Photos of Baked Zucchini Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
A simple and tasty side dish from Favorite Recipes From Hawaii.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Place vegetables and herbs in an ovenproof casserole.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Cover and bake for 45 minutes or microwave on high power for 12 minutes.
- 5Remove the cover the last 15 minutes of baking and add the cheese.
- 6Return to the oven until the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Zucchini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.3
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 126.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 17.6 g