Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Super Suppers.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup zucchini, washed, unpeeled, shredded and well drained
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine egg, zucchini, mozzarella, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and paprika.
- In a shallow dish, combine panko and parmesan.
- Scoop zucchini mixture by tablespoons. Roll in panko to form a coated ball. Place carefully into a non-stick or lightly oiled baking dish. Repeat, to form 7-8 balls.
- Bake uncovered 7-10 minutes, until panko browns.