Prep 10 mins
Cook 32 mins
This low calorie food is yummy. It comes from Machias, NY where the Zucchini Festival is held every summer. Come and join us.
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In a zip-lock bag toss zucchini , salt and paprika. Pour into an 8x8 cooking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until zucchini is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle cheese and remaining paprika over top.
- Bake 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written but we thought it could have used some other seasonings. Next time I would use garlic salt instead of salt and some pepper. Made for Spring PAC 2012
Tastes very good and is so easy to make. I followed recipe exactly.
I really enjoyed this, very simple and easy to make. Next time, i will bake it with some onion and garlic as well. I used yellow zucchini because the green at the market looked awful.