Recipe by Kaarin
I love zucchini. I also love having lots of different ways to prepare it. This is a simple one.
Top Review by PennyLane22
I added some garlic powder and garlic salt to this recipe, and it was absolutely divine (not to mention easy). I ate a whole pan by myself in 2 minutes! This will be a frequent dish in my kitchen.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted (or olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice zucchini in 1/8 to 1/4 inch slices.
- Toss with melted butter and oregano.
- Arrange in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.