1/9 Photos of Baked Zucchini
I love zucchini. I also love having lots of different ways to prepare it. This is a simple one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice zucchini in 1/8 to 1/4 inch slices.
- 2Toss with melted butter and oregano.
- 3Arrange in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- 4Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.
- 6Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.1
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 154.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g