Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is the same as the Baked Ziti recipe (92292) but with turkey instead of beef.
Make and share this Baked Ziti (With Turkey) recipe from Food.com.
- Boil pasta.
- Drain and set aside.
- Brown ground beef.
- Drain and remove from heat.
- Add ricotta, parmesan, parsley, egg, salt, pepper, and half of sauce to meat and mix well.
- Add ziti and toss gently to coat.
- Spoon mixture into a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over pasta mixture.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Great recipe. I make it 1/2 at a time since I'm just cooking for 1 person (with leftovers!) I also added fresh basil and canned mushrooms for variety!
I love this recipe it's super easy. I've made it about 5 times now and just keep the ingredients in bulk and make about once a week and have plenty of left overs. I joined this site just to write this review; it's that good. Only recommendation is to season the turkey before hand I'm not sure if that's mentioned. Thank you!
i made it even more low fat by using low fat cottage cheese and egg beaters. this is easy and delicious. thanks 751028