1/1 Photo of Baked Ziti With Spinach and Cheese
1 hr 10 mins
This is great if you need to feed an army on the cheap! Serve with a salad and garlic bread, sure to be a pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spinach as package directs, drain, cool and squeeze out well.
- 2Add eggs, ricotta cheese, parm. cheese, and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- 3Combine cooked ziti with sauce and oregano. Place 1/2 ziti miture in lightly greased 13X9 baking dish, layered with cheese and spinach mixture. Add remaining ziti.
- 4Cover with tin foil and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minute or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ziti With Spinach and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.3
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 141.1 mg
- Sodium 976.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 33.2 g