Recipe by Kristiina
This is great if you need to feed an army on the cheap! Serve with a salad and garlic bread, sure to be a pleaser!
Top Review by Doug S.
Absolutely delicious. Cook as directed but add garlic and olive oil to the ziti and pasta sauce mixture and top off the dish with a heavy dose of mozzarella cheese before baking.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces ziti pasta, pasta-cooked
- 27 1⁄2 ounces pasta sauce
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spinach as package directs, drain, cool and squeeze out well.
- Add eggs, ricotta cheese, parm. cheese, and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine cooked ziti with sauce and oregano. Place 1/2 ziti miture in lightly greased 13X9 baking dish, layered with cheese and spinach mixture. Add remaining ziti.
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minute or until bubbly.