Recipe by Cheri Lee
This is a typical baked ziti recipe but with a touch of alfredo sauce! I often use a meat sauce for added flavor!
- 1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse.
- Mix In a medium bowl, mix ziti, ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, egg and 1 Â½-2 cups spaghetti sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish and spoon in ziti mixture. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce, followed by remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes; let stand for 15 minutes before serving.