Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Thisis my easy substitute for lasagna
- 1 lb ziti pasta
- 1 lb chopped beef
- 1 (26 ounce) jarprepared spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Boil and drain ziti, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In micro, brown 1 lb beef; drain. Add spaghetti sauce and cook on high 4 minutes.
- To assemble:.
- Mix ziti with sauce mixture; layer half in large baking dish.
- Spread ricotta over pasta; add half mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Pour rest of ziti in, top with remaining 2 cheeses.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5 minutes more until cheese is melted.
Delicious super easy recipe for an all time favorite recipe. Made for the ZBW FB Cook-a-thon in Memory of Chia.
I had leftover taco meat, and some ricotta I needed to use so this became the perfect recipe. Thanks!
This was so amazing! A new family favorite. I doubled the recipe to feed more and instead of doubling the ricotta cheese I added sour cream with the ricotta cheese. I will definitly be making this again!!! Thank you