- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (26 ounce) canhunts four cheese pasta sauce
- 6 ounces hunts tomato paste
- pam original nonstick cooking spray
- 8 ounces dry ziti pasta, cooked according to package
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees. Brown ground beef in large skillet; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and paste; blend well.
- SPRAY 8x8 in baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon 1/2 cup meat sauce into bottom of dish. Top with half the pasta, half of the remaining sauce and half cup cheese. Repeat layers starting with pasta and ending with cheese.
- BAKE uncovered 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.