1/1 Photo of Baked Ziti - Aimees Adventures
I found this recipe on the AimeesAdventures.com while doing Weight Watchers. Though I no longer follow Weight Watchers I still use this recipe often. This is a terrific quick, low-fat, meatless recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the Zitti according to the package directions.
- 2Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Stir 1/2 of the sauce into the cooked noodles.
- 4Spoon 1/2 of the noodles into an 8x8 pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 5In a small bowl, combine the egg white, cottage cheese, basil, parsley and 1 Tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese.
- 6Spoon the cheese mixture evenly over the noodles.
- 7Top with remaining noodles and pour the rest of the sauce on top.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan Cheese.
- 9Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
- 10Add mozzarella cheese and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- 11Allow the dish to sit 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ziti - Aimees Adventures
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 657.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 18.4 g