Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
this recipe is so easy, and i make it almost every week when im feeling lazy and very hungry! you can always add meat and vegetables to this dish as well.
- 8 ounces dry ziti pasta
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 (3 1/2 cup) jarprepared pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta until al dente and drain.
- in a medium sized bowl, combine the tomato sauce, mozarella and ricotta cheeses.
- Add the pasta to the sauce mixture and combine.
- Pour the pasta into a casserole dish, and top with parmesan.
- Bake, covered with aluminum foil for 30- 35 minutes until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
This was very very good. My (very picky) kids even loved it. Next time I think I will also add some meat, but we had it with cheesy ciabatta bread, and it made a great meal.
Great! Mistakenly used shaker parmesan- next time I will take the time to buy the shredded. I may add meat to make it a little more hearty next time too. Thanks!
This was very good, we will have the leftovers for dinner tonight! Thankd for sharing this!