1/1 Photo of baked ziti
this recipe is so easy, and i make it almost every week when im feeling lazy and very hungry! you can always add meat and vegetables to this dish as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Meanwhile, cook pasta until al dente and drain.
- 3in a medium sized bowl, combine the tomato sauce, mozarella and ricotta cheeses.
- 4Add the pasta to the sauce mixture and combine.
- 5Pour the pasta into a casserole dish, and top with parmesan.
- 6Bake, covered with aluminum foil for 30- 35 minutes until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for baked ziti
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.1
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.9 mg
- Sodium 982.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 19.7 g