1/2 Photos of Baked Ziti
KIM WILSON's Note:
Delicious dish your guests will surely enjoy. Best when served with freshly baked bread and a fresh toss salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ziti pasta (slightly undercooked)
- 1 lb cooked ground turkey or 1 lb ground beef
- 26 ounces favorite spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, blend the ricotta cheese and seasonings until thoroughly mixed.
- 3Stir in the diced tomatoes, meat, and half of your sauce. Add the ziti, and stir until all the pasta is coated.
- 4Spread half of remaining sauce on bottom of a 9x13 baking pan. Place your ziti mixture on top of it. Spread remaining sauce over the top. Sprinkle your mozzarella on top of the sauce.
- 5Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes. For a crisper top remove the aluminum foil and place under your broiler for the last 10 minutes of baking time.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ziti
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.0
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 549.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 32.9 g