- 6 cups ziti pasta
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce, divided (about 28oz. jar)
- 1 3⁄4 cups ricotta cheese (150z.)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375.
- Cook pasta according to directions (I cook it al dente).
- Drain pasta.
- In a large bowl, stir together pasta, 1-1/2 cups of spaghetti sauce, ricotta, mozzarella, parsley oregano, basil, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- In a 13x9x2 inch baking dish, spoon in pasta mixture.
- Top with remaining 1-1/2 cups sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until hot and bubbly* Make ahead directions: Prepare recipe as directed but do not bake.
- Cover with plastic wrap, then foil.
- Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Remove plastic wrap and replace foil.
- Bake as directed above.