1/2 Photos of Baked Ziti
Little Bee's Note:
Very easy vegetarian meal. A real crowd pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups ziti pasta
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce, divided (about 28oz. jar)
- 1 3/4 cups ricotta cheese (150z.)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Cook pasta according to directions (I cook it al dente).
- 3Drain pasta.
- 4In a large bowl, stir together pasta, 1-1/2 cups of spaghetti sauce, ricotta, mozzarella, parsley oregano, basil, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- 5In a 13x9x2 inch baking dish, spoon in pasta mixture.
- 6Top with remaining 1-1/2 cups sauce.
- 7Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Cover with foil.
- 9Bake 30-40 minutes until hot and bubbly* Make ahead directions: Prepare recipe as directed but do not bake.
- 10Cover with plastic wrap, then foil.
- 11Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- 12Remove plastic wrap and replace foil.
- 13Bake as directed above.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ziti
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.0
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.2 mg
- Sodium 850.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 25.1 g