Recipe by punkyluv
I got this from AimeesAdventures.com....spunds yummy Per Serving: 278 Calories; 3g Fat (8.3% calories from fat); 22g Protein; 42g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 7mg Cholesterol; 1009mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 Grain (Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 0 Fat. WWP: 5
- 8 ounces ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat parmesan cheese, style grated topping
- 1 (26 ounce) canhunt's four cheese pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the Ziti according to the package directions. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Stir 1/2 of the sauce into the noodles.
- Spoon 1/2 of the noodles into an 8X8 inch pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the egg white, cottage cheese, basil, parsley and 1 Tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese. Spoon the cheese mixture evenly over the noodles. Top with the remaining noodles and pour the rest of the sauce on top. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan Cheese. Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Add mozzarella cheese and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Allow to sit 5 minutes before serving.