1/3 Photos of Baked Ziti
A quick and easy way to prepare a tasty and filling pasta dish, originally from Mr. Food. Just use your favorite bottled spaghetti sauce. You can use any shape of pasta. I do add more cheese, but I love cheese!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Boil ziti, following package directions, drain and place in a large bowl.
- 3Mix all the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella with the ziti.
- 4Spray a 13x9 pan with Pam.
- 5Cover the bottom half of the pan with about half the sauce.
- 6Put the ziti mixture on top of sauce.
- 7Pour remaining sauce on top of ziti.
- 8Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- 9Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- 10Bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted and it is lightly golden.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ziti
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 607.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 22.9 g