Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
another ground beef recipe.
Make and share this Baked Ziti recipe from Food.com.
- cooking pasta according to package directions.
- meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- stir in spaghetti sauce.
- in a bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta cheese, 1 1/2cups mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- drain pasta.
- add to cheese mixture.
- toss to coat.
- spoon a third of the meat sauce into a greased 13inch x 9 inch x 2 inch baking dish.
- top with half of the pasta mixture.
- repeat layers.
- top with remaining meat sauce.
- bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- let stand 15 minutes before serving.