Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a great and EASY baked ziti.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ziti pasta, boiled and drained
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 3 cups pasta sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the cooked pasta, ricotta, pasta sauce, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, and the salt and pepper.
- Place in a 9x13 pan sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake until bubbly.
Wow Nurse Amanda, that was an easy recipe, while doing it there was time to sit down and visit with friends. I would put a little more sauce, but my husband liked it! He kept asking for leftovers!