Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, cooked
- 1 small white onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (28 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shedded
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Chop onion into fine small pieces and brown with ground beef.
- Sprinkle garic salt on.
- Add Ziti and Spaghetti sauce and mix well.
- Spoon into a greased 9*13 in pan.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350.
- I also like to add a can of mushrooms.
A great recipe, yielding great results! I made this last night. Only substitution: I used a fresh garlic clove (sauteed w/ onion) in place of the teaspoon of garlic salt. Also added a dash of freshly grated Parmesan before baking just for fun. It was totally excellent.... Would make for great leftovers IF ONLY there were any of this delicious meal left over! Next time I will have to double this.
This was a very delicious and very easy supper. Will make this again. Thanks, Kim1
This is delicious and so easy to make. This is a great, fast recipe to make when you are craving a hearty pasta dish. I sprinkled red pepper flakes over the top of mine. Thanks for the great recipe!