- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces reduced-fat sour cream
- 14 ounces vegetable broth
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 16 ounces ziti pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine spaghetti sauce with sour cream. Stir in broth.
- Add 1/2 cup Mozarella and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Stir in ziti and blend well.
- Pour out into 9x13-inch baking dish, cover with foil, and bake for one hour.
- After one hour, take out baking dish, uncover (carefully—very hot steam), and sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Return dish to oven without cover and bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.