Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Cook ziti for 10 minutes.
- Shred or cut Mozzarella into small cubes.
- Mix well: ziti, 3/4 of the Mozzarella, cottage cheese, sauce and oregano.
- Spread mixture into 2 greased 12 x 8 x 2-inch pans.
- Sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella.
- Bake in oven for 30 to 45 minutes or until casserole is bubbly around the edges and cheese melts.
- Recipe is divided for 2 meals of 4 servings each.
This recipe was very easy to make, and it turned out great! The cooking temperature was not specified, so I used 350 degrees. Also, I subbed low fat ricotta cheese for cottage cheese because I prefer the taste.
cottage cheese? Not too sound mean, but any good cook knows you don't use cottage cheese in Italian dishes... that's what ricotta is for.