1/3 Photos of Baked Yogourt
Jennifer Dawn's Note:
The hotel I stayed at in India had this on the breakfast buffet each morning - actually started to look forward to it each morning. I asked for the recipes and have made it several times at home for friends and family. So very very good.
My Private Note
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Combine ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
- 3Pour into a shallow ovenproof glass baking dish.
- 4Reduce oven temp to 160 C and bake for 30 minutes or until set.
- 5Remove from oven and cool.
- 6Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- 7Serve with fruit or granola. Great from breakfast or as a dessert.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Yogourt
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 102.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 6.8 g