The hotel I stayed at in India had this on the breakfast buffet each morning - actually started to look forward to it each morning. I asked for the recipes and have made it several times at home for friends and family. So very very good.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
- Pour into a shallow ovenproof glass baking dish.
- Reduce oven temp to 160 C and bake for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve with fruit or granola. Great from breakfast or as a dessert.