The hotel I stayed at in India had this on the breakfast buffet each morning - actually started to look forward to it each morning. I asked for the recipes and have made it several times at home for friends and family. So very very good.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
- Pour into a shallow ovenproof glass baking dish.
- Reduce oven temp to 160 C and bake for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve with fruit or granola. Great from breakfast or as a dessert.
So simple and so yummy! Made this with thick Greek yogurt as that's what I happened to have, baked in a 27 cm pie pan, and the 30 minutes was a bit too much for this particular combo as it turned out a touch on the dry side. But, the taste is there - oh my! I had this with strawberries and it was delicious! Will try the usual, more runny plain yogurt the next time. Thank you so much for sharing this gem of a recipe, will definitely make again!
What a neat and easy recipe! The texture is almost like that of a cheesecake. The ratio of plain yogurt to condensed milk was perfect for adding a little bit of sweetness. We actually found that we enjoyed it best when paired with a fruit jam - strawberry was a good choice. Thanks for sharing!