Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This cheesecake has some pretentions to be healthy with the addition of yoghurt - not really!!
- 125 g plain sweet biscuits, crushed
- 60 g butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup natural yoghurt (greek style)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons lemon rind, finely grated
- Place crushed biscuits butter and cinnamon in bowl. Mix to combine. Press mixture into base of springform pan. Regrigerate until required.
- Place cream cheese in a bowl. Beat until smooth. Add yoghurt, eggs, cream ,sugar and lemon rind. Beat well.
- Pour filling into prepared tin. Bake in slow oven (150 degrees C) for 1 hour or until filling is firm.
- Cool cheesecake in tin until ready to serve. You can store in fridge.