A nice holiday dish with a nice orange flavor. Goes good with turkey or pork. You can use less nutmeg if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Peel yam with a potato peeler. Slice yam into 1/4-inch slices.
- 4Melt 1 stick of butter and pour into baking dish. Arrange yam slices in baking dish.
- 5Dot yam slices with remaining 1/2 stick butter.
- 6Mix orange juice and Grand Marnier together and pour over yam slices.
- 7Sprinkle with nutmeg and orange zest. Cover dish tightly with foil.
- 8Bake until fork tender, about 45 minutes.
- 9Place yam slices on serving plate and garnish with orange slices and fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Yams With Grand Marnier
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.7
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 11.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: