- 6 yams, Peeled and Sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup caramel syrup
- 1⁄4 cup pecan pieces
- 1⁄4 cup walnut pieces
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup caramel syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, Cold, Sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter a casserole dish and layer yams, salting as you go.
- Dot with butter and drizzle caramel syrup.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and sprinkle over yams.
- Bake uncovered for another 30 minutes.