Recipe by Manami
These are so versatile and they adjust to the contents of your pantry! Very nice. Instead of crabmeat, use shrimp or chopped mushrooms for the filling.
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 29.58 ml butter
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 85.04 g cream cheese
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 113.39 g grated cheddar cheese or 113.39 g smoked gouda cheese
- 158.51 ml crabmeat
- 9.85 ml Old Bay Seasoning
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml Emeril's Original Essence
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray 12 small muffin cups.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter and lightly brush each wonton pastry before putting into muffin cups.
- In a nonstick skillet saute green onions in 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Melt cheese and mayonnaise in pan.
- Add seasonings and lemon juice.
- Add crab to warm only.
- Scoop into wonton cups.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until wontons are golden brown.