Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are so versatile and they adjust to the contents of your pantry! Very nice. Instead of crabmeat, use shrimp or chopped mushrooms for the filling.
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces grated cheddar cheese or 4 ounces smoked gouda cheese
- 2⁄3 cup crabmeat
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence
- cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray 12 small muffin cups.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter and lightly brush each wonton pastry before putting into muffin cups.
- In a nonstick skillet saute green onions in 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Melt cheese and mayonnaise in pan.
- Add seasonings and lemon juice.
- Add crab to warm only.
- Scoop into wonton cups.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until wontons are golden brown.