1/1 Photo of Baked Wonton Chips With Yogurt Dip
Quick low-cal, low sugar sweet snack. You could really use any flavor of preserves you'd like, but I like strawberry the best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray. Lay the wonton wrappers flat on the sheet.
- 3Melt the margarine in the microwave and brush each wonton wrapper with melted margarine. Sprinkle with cinnamon and Splenda to taste. Bake at 350 for approximately 8 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine yogurt and strawberry preserves, adding Splenda to taste, and a drop or two of liquid Stevia.
- 5Break the baked wonton wrappers into “chips” and dip into the yogurt!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Wonton Chips With Yogurt Dip
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.6
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 291.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free strawberry jam