Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick low-cal, low sugar sweet snack. You could really use any flavor of preserves you'd like, but I like strawberry the best!
- 8 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons fat-free margarine
- Splenda sugar substitute, to taste
- cinnamon, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat plain yogurt (or vanilla could be used)
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free strawberry jam
- liquid stevia (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray. Lay the wonton wrappers flat on the sheet.
- Melt the margarine in the microwave and brush each wonton wrapper with melted margarine. Sprinkle with cinnamon and Splenda to taste. Bake at 350 for approximately 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine yogurt and strawberry preserves, adding Splenda to taste, and a drop or two of liquid Stevia.
- Break the baked wonton wrappers into “chips” and dip into the yogurt!