My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss fruit with lemon juice.
- 2Spread in lightly buttered 9-inch baking pan or deep pie plate.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine lemon rind, flour, oats, nuts, sugar and spices.
- 4Blend in butter with a fork and spread over fruit.
- 5Bake in preheated 350 degrees oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender and golden.
- 6Serve with milk, cream or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Winter Pear & Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.1
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 165.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 50.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g