Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From Kenwood Food Processor recipes. This cake is easy to make but requires a lot of refrigeration and cooling time - so you need to start ahead. This is included in the times.
- 180 g white chocolate
- 150 g wheat biscuits
- 80 g butter, melted
- 500 g cream cheese, softened and chopped
- 300 g sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 160 Degrees Celsius Line springform pan with baking paper.
- Break half chocolate into pieces and place in food processor and process until roughly chopped. Transfer to bowl.
- Place biscuits in processor and process until fine crumbs, with motor running pour in butter. Process until well combined.
- Press biscuit mixture into base of pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla in processor. Process until smooth. With motor running add 1 egg at a time.
- Pour cream mixture on top of biscuit base. Sprinkle with the chopped chocolate and swirl through filling.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until firm in the centre.
- Turn off oven and open door. Allow cake to cool in oven for 2-3 hours.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, grate remaining chocolate and sprinkle over the top.