Baked White Beans with Sage and Garlic
- Pre-heat oven to 450 Whisk together broth and tomato paste in a small bowl,then in a large bowl, stir together broth and tomato mixture with the beans, garlic,sage (or poultry seasoning) and salt and pepper to taste.
- Put in a 1 1/2 qt baking dish.
- Toss bread cubes with olive oil, season to taste (used garlic powder, seasoning salt, fresh pepper) Sprinkle the bread cubes over the beans.
- ,Bake until bubbly and bread is golden brown.
- Can freeze leftover tomato paste by freezing in ice cube trays and after frozen sealing in ziploc bags or food saver bags.