I believe this is from a Cooking Light magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 450 Whisk together broth and tomato paste in a small bowl,then in a large bowl, stir together broth and tomato mixture with the beans, garlic,sage (or poultry seasoning) and salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Put in a 1 1/2 qt baking dish.
- 3Toss bread cubes with olive oil, season to taste (used garlic powder, seasoning salt, fresh pepper) Sprinkle the bread cubes over the beans.
- 4,Bake until bubbly and bread is golden brown.
- 5Can freeze leftover tomato paste by freezing in ice cube trays and after frozen sealing in ziploc bags or food saver bags.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked White Beans with Sage and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.8
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 611.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves