Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love the flavor of rosemary - it's one of my favorite herbs. I was never a big bean dip fan until I found this recipe, but it's very tasty.
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cans white beans, drained
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Saute onion, garlic, and rosemary in oil.
- Combine with beans, vinegar, and red pepper in food processor.
- Season with salt.
- Place in a 1 qt baking dish and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.
Very easy recipe to make. If you like Rosemary, this is the recipe for you.