Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great recipe for any holiday or when you're looking for something different from plain old mashed potatoes.
- 10 medium potatoes, mashed
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 cup scalded milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Cook and mash potatoes.
- Add all ingredients except cream cheese.
- Mix in cream cheese last.
- Place in greased casserole (2 qt).
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from fridge for an hour or two.
- Bake @ 350 for 30-40 minute.