- 5 large potatoes
- 3 -4 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- sea salt, for sprinkling
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges. You can use peeled or unpeeled potatoes.
- Melt butter with crushed garlic, place into a bowl.
- Add wedges to butter in the bowl and mix until all wedges are coated with the garlic butter.
- Add 1/8 cup butter and 1/8 cup olive oil to a large baking dish.
- Add wedges to large baking dish.
- sprinkle with the chopped rosemary and the sea salt.
- Bake in preheated 180°F oven until golden and crisp, may need to be turned.